Summary of End Times Study Part 1
- God had a plan. At least part of the plan involves humans, but
only temporairily. The human phase is limited by the covenant mandate
to "fill the earth".
- Humans were never part of the goal, only a means to an end:
"Flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God."
- At least part of the plan involves producing "brothers" for Jesus
who are just like him. The "body" and "bride" of the Lamb are
byproducts along the way.
- Although the brothers have been born individually from the
beginning of the human plan, there is a significant "birthing" event
awaited for thousands of years - Rev 12.
- The birthing triggers the revelation of "the son of perdition",
the casting out of Satan from heaven, and all out war on "the holy
people" aka "the Great Tribulation".
- The Two Witnesses which may be two individuals and/or two groups
take the "Gospel of the Kingdom" to the world during the Trib with
great power and authority.
- The Two Witnesses may be husband and wife and may also be the
"double portion of Elijah" aka "Mr. and Mrs. Elijah".
- The Great Tribulation lasts 3 and 1/2 years and ends with the
death of the Two Witnesses, the Resurrection , and the Return of
Christ Jesus in power.
- The message of the Two Witnesses/Elijah is for the "little
children" and the "fathers" and resolves "free will" vs
- The message of the Kingdom may include a completely different
view of "Salvation" as something that happens every day as we submit
to the King and He "knows" us.